Hi there and Happy Sunday!
Today, I’m sharing one of my pups absolute favorite homemade dog treat recipes–and boy are they easy to make!
All you need is a sweet potato, baking tray, and oven, and you’re good to go.
As a dog mom, I love these treats too because they are super affordable to make, all-natural, and healthy for my furbabies!
If you have a pup that loves a tasty treat every once in a while, I highly suggest trying out these treats. I promise, your pup with thank you!
Click the image below to watch the video recipe (and see some adorable footage of my pup Rowan and Clover!!!)…or scroll down to read the recipe now.
Sweet Potato Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 uncooked sweet potato
- Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Slice sweet potato into small fry-like slices. Watch the video above to see how I do it!
- Grease baking sheet and evenly spread sweet potato slices on the sheet.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until crispy. Shake them up every 10 minutes so they don’t burn.
- Store in an airtight container.